Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Payment method and report

Hi My requirement is like after running the payment run(F110) for certain company code(for only one company code) it should trigger Z program which will fulfil my requirement.How to configure Z report .Any suggestions appreciated.ThanksRaj

Resolved! Selection Screen

Hi Gurus,I need to make a report that will include the follwoing fields at the selection screen starting TimeEnd Timeand both these times are stored in my custom table z_header, z_header-stime and z_header-etime.can you please help me out how to do i...

Resolved! Pipe delimited file format

HI Guys, can some body explain what a pipe delimited file format is.thanks Column Name = WRKAREA_CODEFormat of Pipe Delimited File = 20 DigitsSAP DB Type = CHAR (20) Description = Work Area CodeWRKAREA_CODE is a field of the table WFAV_WRKAREA

Change pointers

In an MM interface for create/ changes/ delete in material master , based on the Application Instance need to trigger an idoc, Using msg type: MATMAS and idoc type : MATMAS05. Assigned msg type to idoc type (WE82), also in the partner profiles. Acti...

Resolved! checking last digit

one of my table field is character which is of 30 characters in length. But it generally has value 7 or 8 characters. I have to check whether the last character of the value is * or not....how can i do that..

Resolved! Validation

Hi Guys,I have a condition where I need to check each of record in my it_item table with field "ID No." against the material no. in MARA, and if I found any entry in mara with same Id no. then I have to execute an write statement" Material" otherwise...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.