Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Adobe Forms downloading PDF

Hi Geeks,     I have created an adobe form and I want that adobe form to be downloaded into my desktop and I did...But my question is when I downloaded it the fonts which I used in the layout was changed to some default font. In the preview pdf tab i...

Resolved! Feature Request: Spaces after Parentheses

Hello,I'm frequently running into the following issue: When typing in opening parentheses "(" with "automatically close parentheses" turned on, the ABAP code editor automatically inserts a space after the opening parenthesis. This a sensible choice f...

vwegert by Active Participant
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extracting data from SE37 using C#

I am accessing the BAPI: BAPI_ALM_ORDER_GET_DETAIL using C# through the following code:public double getActualCost (R3Connection connection, string orderNo)        {            double actualCost = 0;            try            {                connect...

Error in SPAU activity during Upgradation from SAP 4.6 to ECC6.0 : Getting Error Customer version of table <> not be accessed (Message No. DT840)

Hi     I am facing error like  Customer version of table < /1BEA /BS_CRMB_BD> could not be accessed during SPAU activity when upgrading from SAP4.6 to ECC 6.0.  Below is attached document showing this error for  all structures in Modification without...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.