Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! call transaction

hi experts, I am calling transaction va03 in my program skipping its first screen...but the requirement is to go directly to the next screen containg item data according to itam no. located in the table in overview screen.....please help.Thank...

SQ01 (ABC Analysis)

Hi AllFor a query in SQ01,output format - ABC analysis. I find Key Figure & Features having a default value. I would like to know how can i make this field as selectable,eg: Key Figure at the moment is defaulted to Plnd Dlvy Time, say i want to have ...

Resolved! BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE -businesS area

can anyone tell me which fiEld is the business area in BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE. i cant find this.IS Trading partner's business area IS SAME AS BUSINESS AREA WHICH WE WE CAN SEE IN MB1A TCODE?Message was edited by: shahid mohammed syed

shahid by Product and Topic Expert
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serial Number while delivery

If we have 100 quantity of a material and 5 of them are deliverd..Material for which delivery is done is not batch managed and serial profile is maintained for the same. Want to know which table can be used for getting serial numbers for the quantity...

Resolved! BADI for Customer Data

Hi friends,i wanna implement the following scenarioIm looking for a Badi to read the customer data during changing and creating (via vd01/02 and xd01/02). Up to now I'm using the ADDRESS_CHECK which allows me to read out some data (only the address d...

Alternative BOM in CS 12

Hi All,To explode the BOM for some material we use transaction CS12. In this we have to fill the field Alternative BOM.I want to explode using the function module CS_BOM_EXPLOSION. In this i want to supply the value of STLAL (Alternative BOM).My ques...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.