Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Change Documents in MIGO

Hi According to SAP, MIGO does not have change documents created when PO completion field ELIKZ is set. I was looking at SCDO and wanting to know if there is a user exit or BADI in the MIGO transaction that could be used to implement creating a ch...

BW UCCHECK

Hi,I am working on UCCHECK errors in BW 3.5 system.Can somebody please clarify if UCCHECK in BW system scans all the objects which has custom code included like update rule, extractors, conversion routines etc?for ex. In my <b>update rule</b>, I have...

Resolved! Regarding Custom IDOC Creation

Hi All,I Am New to ABAP , Any one Please Give me the Step -By Step Procedure to create Custom IDOC.I Have this Link with me.But I Don't Know that What should i Give field names and Data elementsHow to create Field names And Data elementsRegardsVamsi

Resolved! Need help

Hi All,I am keeping one include in report. The include contains the selction screen, but when I am include that include selection screen not coming in REport Selelction screen.Please help me ,regards,AJ

Resolved! Vendor email!!!

Hi allI am trying to automate the process of sending an email notification of the payment advice to the vendor when an ACH payment is made.Is there a user exit or any standard process that everybody uses?How do I accomplish this in a simple way?Thank...

Create data in REGUT table

Hi AllWhen i am going to table REGUT and click on display, it says NO TABLE ENTRIES FOUND.I have done the config for F110 and cleared payments thru payment run. But still in the table REGUT it says no table entries found.Can any one suggest me where ...

Type casting in ABAP

Let's say I have the following code:DATA idx TYPE i.DATA msg TYPE string.msg = "You are on index #".CONCATENATE msg idx INTO msg.WRITE msg.This obviously won't work because idx isn't the right data type so my question is, how do I cast idx into a str...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.