Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

abap certification

im going for a certification exam of Development Consultant SAP Netweaver-ABAP workbench 2004.so i want to know which topics to concentrate upon and also the marking scheme they follow.If possible let me know some of the links where i can find the li...

Resolved! improt queue error

Hi All,i am using two system landscape ecc6.0, i had configured TMS and, and also established rfc.my problem is that when i tries to import the queue from DEV in PRD server its throwing an errorAn error occurred when opening the source file for readi...

Resolved! BSEG and like tables

Hi Folks,1.BSEG is a cluster table and takes time while fetching the data.Is there any view provided by SAP which can be used instead of using BSEG?2.Not just BSEG,if there is any table which is taking time while fetching the data,can we create a vie...

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CUA related problem.

Hi,I have 2 questions. I created a user and assigned a profile in our CUA master system (SolMan). When I saved and process it did not copy to the child system. I have to process it using bd87. After processing, I checked in the child system. The...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.