Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Report Painter

Hican any body Explian Report painter , what is the use for this.. and what is the Tcode for this.. in what situation we go for report painter.... and plz send me related links and documents regardsBabu

Resolved! Dump error

Hi All,I am using function module , fieldcatalog merge in my program.its going to dump at some point inside the function module .Trigger Location of Runtime Error Program CL_GUI_ALV_GRID===============CP Include ...

Reg : ALV tool bar

Hi all,I am displaying data in ALV grid format by using the FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.I have added a custom button to the standard ALV display screen.when I execute the report I get the button which I have created but the standard ALV tool bar is no...

Parameters V/s Select Options

Hi Friends,I would like to ask one reason while executing the select option & parameters option.Suppose I declare one field lifnr as parameters as well as select option.i.e.parameters: p_lifnr like lfa1-lifnr.select-options: s_lifnr for lfa1-lifnr.If...

IDoc programming, we41/we42

Hi guys!I'm new to IDoc development and like to ask you. What is outbound fm processing good for? For inbound it is (i think) clear: when idoc received, it is processed by the appropriate fm set in we42.. But what about unbound direction? you create ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.