Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

internal table

hi everyone,data:Begin of itab occurs 0,a type i,b type i,end of itab.--how much memory in terms of KB is allocated for itab?--if it was occurs 5 , do 5 new memory locations were created each time a new record is added to itab?or 5 new mem locations ...

Resolved! SQVI

Hi Folks,1.Are the queries in SQVI client dependent?2.Can anyone here please provide me a detailed explanation of using SQVI.Thanks,K.Kiran.

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! strange characters

Hi ,I am getting strange characters like < in smart form while print preview in production but not in development or quality system.strange characters are coming while importing the TLINE structure,text entered in business tcode. {standard program SA...

idoc error status 51

Hi,basic type: DELFOR01msg type: DELINSdirection : 2 (inbox)i am getting error msg in 51 status..saying''Sales document 1301000065 is currently being processed (by user WF-BATCH )"..Pls can anybody suggested me where to check.it's urgent

CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_INPUT

Hi Experts,I am getting a dump "Runtime error: CONV_EXIT_FIELD_TOO_SHORT"Output field too short for converted value.in the function module CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_INPUT.This function module is used in the program like as follows: CALL FUNCTION...

lsmw- specify files step

In lsmw im not able to get any our put in the step read data it is showing me error not able to read file.i check with the files in apllication server as well as the path i specified in lsmw .they both are same with out any case sensitive.step spe...

Scroll bar in tabstrip

Hi All, Currently in one of our Tabstrip based applications, we have many columns so now weneed to scroll first tabsrtip scroll bar and next the subscreen scroll bar to see the last record. Is it by any means possible to combine both, mor...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.