Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Personal List in F4 help

Hi all,I have a specific requirement in which i need to create a Personal List in the F4 help, which is not difficult.Now, the challenge is to roll out this personal list created for one user to many other users so that whenver the users do a F4, it ...

GOS ATTACHMENT

Dear all Experts,I am facing the problem wrt the Attachment. I have created the object thru SWO1 and defined the key field on MARA as MATNR.On selection screen and I am taking the MATNR and based on this matnr, I require attachment. But I have not be...

report - transaction

hi expertswe have 2 systems say A and B.in system A SAP stadard transaction is working but in system B SAP stadard system is not working plse help me to find the solution where exactly the problem is .past 2 days i have been debugging to find the sol...

Resolved! required help on BADI

Hi Gurus, I am new to BADI.i am workin on support project and i got a requirement on BADI for validation.Can any one help me from where i have to execute the present programme and on which transacction i have to look the programmeand do modific...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.