Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! user exit does not trigger

hai,I have a user exit named MWMTO001.It has been given like this will trigger at the end of the transfer order creation (Update task). wt i have done here is i activated the user-exit and when i try to create the TO its not getting stopped over the ...

Resolved! loop performance

Hello, I have a nested loop like this which loops through two internal tablesSORT xxmsel-ymsel BY cuobj. LOOP AT xwsel. LOOP AT xxmsel. CLEAR l_tabix. READ TABLE xxmsel-ymsel INTO msel WITH KEY cuobj = xwsel-cuobj BINARY SEARCH. ...

sudha_naik by Product and Topic Expert
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Field Group

Hi, pls mail me a sample code for field Groups . pls explain me how it works... can we see data in runtime ? as it hold the type hexadecimal , I ma not sure like how it is gonan work.. kkindly help me onthe same . Rgds,sofia

Help required.

Hi Experts as Payroll data is sensitive data how can we provide Authorization for that?and What is RGDIR, what does it contain, how to see RGDIR?Is it possible to see from SE11 i suppose its not then how see this?What is the significance of Mode N w...

Resolved! REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY

Hi,I have created a report using REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY. Alnd also i have given one field as editable by giving in the fieldcatalog..lcat-edit = 'x'.lcat-input = 'x'.But it doesn't make that field as editable.Pls help..Is it possible to make ...

Resolved! Special characters in file name

Hi Everybody,Can anybody tell me if there is any class attribute which contains all special characters ( '' _ < > ! " & / = ? : ; , . - ( ) # # % ^ $ | ~ @ etc).For example: cl_abap_char_utilities=>horizontal_tab I want to validate a file name.Thanks...

Resolved! Selection screen with character

Hi Friends,I have a requirement like user wants to select the data based on the character field that is.,In select option he wants to keep the character field and wants to pick data from the database table on this selection critenia.Please tell me ho...

Resolved! queries

hi allstatus code represent the idoc is ready to dispatch ?report that is used to transfer the script files acress the systems ?what are the transaction codes for bussiness object builder & goods receipt ?what class is used to display ALV grid contr...

updation of MATNR

Hi all,I have created a report which would generate a list of serial numbers for a particular material number. Its like the transaction IQ04 and IQ01. I am facing trouble in assigning these serial numbers which are generated to the particular materia...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.