Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

XI Security Service Users

Hi All,I have no created the recommended Service Users for our XI. XIREPUSER - SAP_XI_IR_SERV_USERXIDIRUSER- SAP_XI_IR_SERV_USERXIISUSER- SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR; SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USERXILDUSER - SAP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFCMy questions are now:Why do these ...

Resolved! F.27 correspondence

Hi,I am running transaction F.27 to generate an account statement through RFKORD10. In the IMG, I have setup a variant for correspondence which works fine. On the F.27 selection screen, no matter what key dates I enter, it is overwritten by the key...

reports

can anyone sendme the answers for following ques?1. number"0000011' supress the leading zeros and supress assign zeros before the number.how?2.accept date from the user and in the output the first date of the month and last date of the previous month...

Resolved! Regarding data dictionary views

Hi all,I have a query regarding views.1)can we include the fields of a structure into a view?2)what are the prerequisites to create view?3)is it necessary for all the tables to have the forign key relationship among them which r being included in a v...

Resolved! BADI : ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

Hi Experts, I want to use the BADI : ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST and the method POST in tht BADI. But here I don't know how to get the Item data. I was able to get the header data by using the below code DATA : ls_hdr TYPE REF TO if_purchase_orde...

Resolved! ADAP Trial Version

Good Day Folks !!I'm attempting to teach myself ABAP utilizing the trial version provided via SDN. In paticular my goal is to write a RFC.When I attempt to create a function group I'm queried for a developers key.The key provided [2967148239315122477...

CAN U HELP WITH THIS SPEC

hi guys,CAN U HELP ME OUT WITH THIS SPEC BY A PROGRAM.1.1.1 FCR ReportFCR report is the listing to give the goods receipt summary for particular selection. It can be used to view goods receipt of SE material for a specific date, vendor, PO or FCR nu...

Resolved! Error Handling in BDC

Hi All,I would like to know about error handling by an End USer for a BDC.I have developed a BDC and assigned a Tcode. Now End user will execute this BDC which will update the material master.. The flat file will be kept in Application server. The En...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.