Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

JOB

Hi friends,I had scheduled four y programs to run in the back ground after event trigger. But now I want to remove two programs from four . How to delete those two programs from job. In sm36 and sm37 there is no option for delete the programs which I...

Infotype save button

Hi all,I have a requirement where in when save button in customized infotype is clicked, it should not come out to the pa30 transaction. Instead it should remain in the same screen. There is another button on clicking would leave to pa30 transaction.

*t001l

Dear friends,can anyone tell me the meaning of following statement/ why * is used before t001What is meanig of that.IF i_reswk NE *t001l-werks OR i_reslo NE *t001l-lgort.Rgds,madan

search help

Hello,I have 3 fields in my selection screen .rbukrs - company code,prctr - profit center,stagr - statistical key figure,I want to attach search help with these fields.Pls help me out with search help for these fields.thanks.

Record width in background

Hi Freinds,can anyone help me this below problem.i am executing a program in forgroung the records are displaying fine.but when displaying same program with Back ground with spool the record widthdisplaying very less.i want record width same in fore...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.