Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Upload Program

Hi Experts,I have to write an upload program where I need to validate the no. of characters in a field.There are 255 characters for a field, I need to ensure that user while uploading user does not upload more than 255 characters.Thanks in Advance,R...

How to list the price ?

Hi experts,Has everyone can tell me that how to list all the material price via BAPI ?i need the result like t-code ' vk13 ' with the condictions .Is use BAPI_PRICES_CONDICTIONS enough or not ?Many thanks .Best Regards,Carlos

Resolved! regarding function module.

Hi guys,This is very very imp. plz help me.i created a new function module. so that when i called that function module in some program its not displaying the " IF SY-SUBRC NE 0" at the end of the funtion module. how can i do it.regardsvenkat

Resolved! Opening balance...

hi experts,1. First i need to define fisycal year from jan to december.please tell me how we will define a ficycal in my program.2. I need to calculate opening balance.in my selection screen i having the date field BSIS-BUDAT.if customer will give th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.