Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Summarizing SAP Audit Logs

Does anyone know if there is a report available that will summarize the SAP audit logs into a table? What we need is a summary of all the transactions accessed by each user over a time period. Also how many times a particular user accessed each trans...

AndreC1 by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

BAPI_OBJCL_CHANGE Lock errors

Hi,I am using this BAPI to assign characteristics in side a sales order loop.it is working for 1st item, but getting lock error for rest all records(sales items/orders).How to remove the lock entries, how can we use any enque / deque function modules...

BADI: COST_ESTIMATE active control

Hi Gurus,i am using BADI : COST_ESTIMATE to do some customer change, but i found that whether it should be active or not was controlled by FM ' CK_COST_ESTIMATE_BADIS_ACTIVE', and inside it table KINX will be checked as below.IF s_already_called EQ s...

Resolved! Not able to Display Data

Hi experts, i have read many blogs to display data through tables parameters in function module . My problem is, i am not able to display the data using internal dynamic table .i have return the code in the source tab and want to display the output d...

Resolved! RFC Destination SAPFTPA is not working

Hi,I am able to connect FTP via RFC Destination SAPFTP which is for front end but RFC Destination SAPFTPA for background run is not able to connect with FTP location.I have checked the trace with program RSFTP005 and it looks okay. However, when I ru...

I an ABAP fresher and getting an error when doing autosum, need help over this issue

Category                            ABAP Programming ErrorRuntime Errors                   MESSAGE_TYPE_XABAP Program                   SAPLSLVCApplication Component        BC-SRV-ALVDate and Time                    13.09.2016 10:34:29Error Analysis:...

CDS - Date calculation

Hi,I'm trying to do som calculation with date type fields.@AbapCatalog.sqlViewName: 'ZDEMOSDN'@EndUserText.label: 'test'define view ZDEMOSDN as select from aufk as a inner join afko as b    on a.aufnr = b.aufnr {    key a.aufnr,    a.erdat - a.idat2 ...

Resolved! Bsp Login through URL parameters

Hi everybody,     I have to login BSP page with out asking for username and password . But not through SICF authentication settings.     I searched scn.sap.com, I got some treads giving solution like :          http://us4375.wdf.sap.corp:50069/sap/bc...

Websockets on HCP & Cloud Connector

Dear Folks,I created an UI5 App which uses a websocket connection to display Push Messages from the ABAP Backend.This workes fine, but now I moved the UI5 to the HANA Cloud Platform and the connection to the ABAP Backend is now realized with the Clou...

ZIP a file in SAP 4.7

Hi Guys,I am trying to ZIP multiple XLS files from application directory using fm SXPG_COMMAND_EXECUTE, operating system commandBut every time its giving me an error saying  1.  Can't exec external program (No such file or directory)                 ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.