Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! smart forms

hi to all abap gurusmy Querry is as follows how to give background images in samrtforms?can u pls tell in detail ? 2.can u pls tell about the structure ITCPO in scipts?points will be rewarded for good answers.

Resolved! Scrren-exits

Hi experts,For any given application like VA(sales) or MM(Material management) how to find the screen exits and menu exits in ECC6.0 ?I am aware that in ECC6.0 field exits are not there.But what are the replacements for field-exits?Regards

ECC 6.0 SE38 EDITOR PROB.

HI, RECENTLY WE INSTALL ECC 6.0 NOW WHEN I'M EDITING MY OLD Z PROG. OR WRITING NEW PROG.THEN I'V FOLLOWING PROB.1. I'M NOT ABLE TO SELECT SOME AREA ( NO. OF LINES ) FOR LET US SAY TO COPY FEW LINES AT ONCE 2. NOT ABLE TO COMMENT THE LINE BY USIN...

Update ADRC Table

Hi All,I am trying to Update ADRC table with SORT2 field. If i run the program in Debugging mode then it is updating the SORT2 field otherwise it is not updating.Can anyone tell me why it is happening so?i.e why is the program not updating SORT2 fiel...

Check printing

I want to display MICR lines i. e check number and other information at bottom of check. the character format should be something different. i know the fields but it is displaying in normal fonts

Variant problem in upgrade

Hi all,I am in upgrade project from 4.6c to 6.0. When i am trying to select a varaint after executing the a transaction kok3 it is giving error liker this:variant.....of program RKOSEL00 is not in the current version.How can I solve this problem?Plea...

Resolved! Master Data Distribution

Hi Guys!Whats the need for customer/ vendor/ material master data distribution that is carried out using ALE/EDI - IDOCSPls Give Eg. and pls expalin me in detail.This seems to by silly for you pls let me know guys.Thanks for your Generous replies.Rah...

Resolved! SE93

I have to create 2 custom Tcodes to modify 2 tables and then assign to Auth group.Also I have to make sure that those custom tcodes would only allow users access to modify the specified 2 tables ( 1 tcode to 1 table)How do u do that? I know this is b...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.