Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

about infotypes

Hi experts, The internal table p0000 for the infotype 0000 is get populated before reaching the 'get pernr' statement. Then what is the use of this 'get pernr' statement. Can anybody explain me..Regards,Shanthi.

bdc

hi, in my flat file am having duplicate entries .. so i want to eliminate that duplicate entries using any method.. send me sample code asap.advance thanks

Resolved! Code - URGENT

Hi All,At the moment in a query, i am viewing all info related to materials. The issue is, the material description is maintained in 6 different languages, but for few materials, only 3 or 4 are maintained. So when user queries, keeping the language ...

General BDC program

I'm trying to create generalized code which can be utilized across all projects. In line with this, we can develop a generalized BDC program which can be used for executing any transaction. Sometimes, there may be requirements from the clients to upd...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.