Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

For all entries

Hi guru's select * from vbak into table itab. if itab[] is not initial. so here if data is not fetched into itab then if i try to fetch data from vbap using for all entries.what happens does the data comes from vbap or not. thanks in advacnce

dynamic internal table error

hi i am getting a short bump when trying to execute this program.pls help me DATA : iheading TYPE z099-heading.Tables*DATA: LT_DATA type ref to DATA.DATA: LT_FIELDCATALOG type LVC_T_FCAT.StructureDATA: LS_FIELDCATALOG type LVC_S_FCAT..DATA: T_OUTPUT ...

Resolved! Doubt in ALV Grid Control

Hi Everyone,I am working on ALV Grid Control, where i am facing a problem with adding new buttons and writing the new code for the button, for placing the (display) button i used the method <b>handle_tool_bar</b>, But i want to know how to write the ...

data display

hie experts i used table control wizard to display the data and one field set as input field. but when i entered any value, it is not displayed, how to write the code to display the value in that field which we entered.Thanks in adva...

Regarding IDOC Extension

Hi Experts,I need to Extend IDOC <b>COND_A03</b> with 5 Custom feilds. This Idoc will be populating 10 tables like A932,A933,A34,A35,A36,A37....,.I need to extend in <b>IDOC_INPUT_COND_A</b> through exit CALL CUSTOMER FUNCTION '002'.Here the 3 feilds...

Resolved! GUI_DOWNLOAD for txt

Hi guys,im using GUI_DOWNLOAD, and i need the file in txt format, but is always generated in dat format,any help is more than welcome. this is the codeCALL function 'GUI_DOWNLOAD' exporting BIN_FILESIZE = filename ...

ALV PF STATUS Error

Hi, I have used SET PF-STATUS 'STANDARD_FULLSCREEN' and added 1 button and passed the same to REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY_LVC.The O/p is displayed properly, but when i click on the 'Local File' icon of ALV listit is giving me dump "Field symbol has not...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.