Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Sap Script To OTF

Hi Experts,I am trying to convert a script to pdf data.In the open_form I set getotf = 'X' and in the close form , i get the OTf data.I convert this otf to pdf data.In the pdf output, I only have the static fields and no data.Though the number of pag...

regarding Se11

Hi,When we display d/b table (let say vbap) by se11 then it will display all the fields in the sequence same as we defined it in table structure.["vbeln" then "posnr" then "matnr" etc]now suppose i want to display 2nd column as 1st and 1st as a 2nd [...

table control wizard

hi experts I have used table control wizard to display the data inwhich i set one field as input type. when we enter data it is not displayed, can you explain me how to display the data which we entered. i know it will come under PAI m...

Resolved! SELECT STATEMENT

HI,I HAVE TO RETRIVE THE DATA FROM VBPA WHERE ( VBELN = ITAB-VBELN AND PARVW = 'AG' ) + ( VBELN = ITAB-VBELN AND PARVW ='WE'.SELECT VBELN PARVW KUNNR FROM VBPA INTO TABLE IT_VBPA WHERE VBELN = ITAB-VBELN ...

Flag

HI,In the following select statement i have added a condition like BELKZ = 'X' ,how to declare this in data.SELECT pspnr posid objnr INTO TABLE gt_prps1 FROM prps WHERE pbukr IN s_bus_wg AND ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.