Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

ERROR ANALYSIS

While uploading data for soldto's. An error occured in screen 370 saying No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0370.In that screen we have checked mainly civilian usage[CIVVE].I have a doubt whether it is a customized field.How to solve this error?...

Resolved! date is not displayed

hi guys, iam creating a smart form and i need a date in format 28august2007 for that i used the below program in program linesdata : date(10),text1(26),num1(10),test_day(15),o_date(20),idate type sy-datum.data : Day(2), month(2), Year(4).data : ODay(...

Message type ACPJMM error

HI expertsI'm getting a strange error while i try to post a goods receipt or goods issue. the message saysreceipients missing in Message type ACPJMM ( message B1003)The Idoc is passed through a ALE layer and the message is assigned with three receipi...

CL_RECA_DDIC_DOMA Example?

The following code will not compile. I get an error saying "'ZTRANSMISSIONS' cannot be changed. The parameter "ID_NAME" in the declaration of class CL_RECA_DDIC_DOMA says it's a "fixed value". I'm confused. Can someone provide an example? REPORT ...

Resolved! how to use conversion routine?

hi,in my z-table i have a field called matnr for the material number say.its domain defines it as 18 char.say i have created an entry say 200.so it will be saved may be as 000000000000000200.i want it should be displayed with as 200.and if i search f...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.