Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! System Time and Local Time

Hi all,Our system are config to have a different time zone with the system time. Just wondering what type of fields will take the local time and which type will take system time. We found that dates like document date/time will take local time but cr...

String Comparison

Hello Experts, Is there any function module in ABAP to compare the two strings. Let us assume there are 2 string variables STR1 & STR2. If both variables doesn't have the same value then I need an exception.Thanks in advance.

Introduction to SAP

What would the ideal path to initiate me into SAP? Obviously I want to work in this environment, but I need to training before, so where I have to point my first training to finding a job in this environment?Thank you in advance.Jorge

T588M

I'm trying to find a way to interpret the field DBILDof the view T588M.lOOK like this ++ +* + --Do you have any existing form or any development done in order to know if a field has to be disabled, requiered etc etc.Thanks a lot for more info...

Resolved! Accessing Table Type

Hi All, In the code below WFAT_EMP_INT_EMPWA is a table type.For the function module 'WFA_EMP_DATA_GET' , ET_EMP_WORKAREA is an export parameter of type WFAT_EMP_INT_EMPWAFor the function module 'WFA_EMP_DATA_MODIFY' , IT_EMP_WORKAREA is an impor...

Resolved! Issues with Collect

I have peculiar problem , I have an itnernal table of the following sort*-----itab1DATA : BEGIN OF ITAB1 OCCURS 0.DATA : MATL LIKE LIPS-MATNR, QUANT LIKE LIPS-LFIMG, UOM LIKE LIPS-VRKME, KUNR LIKE LIKP-KUNNR.DATA : END OF ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.