Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

interacive report---URGENT

Hi,I have to create an interactive report.I am entering material no,plant and storage location on selection screen as select options.In the basic list i want to display material,plant,stock,value/unit,open orders/deliveries/free orders(VBBE-OMENG).op...

Resolved! abap fgs report

hi guru's, i have a problem with my code can anyone help me out with this,actually i am fetching invoice quantity from vbrp based on sales order (vbeln and posnr).actually i have 3 line items in sales order. but they invoce for this particular sa...

DATA TYPE

What is the raw data type called ...In db table i saw there is a raw type for a variable.I was accessing the table giving query with condition that varname = 2,it is not getting the values equal to 2.

Dunning letter details

Hi All, I need the the table name and fields for the follwing mentioned fields that are used in Dunning letter.Debtors name,street address,city,state,Month day,year,account balance,account number,debtor,due amount.Thanks,Rakesh.

backgroung excecution

Hi,I am using FM SAP_CONVERT_TO_XLS_FORMAT to download data from sap to application server. The job was failing.Can any one tell me a FM that used to download data to excel or text format in background to application server other than using OPen Data...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.