Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ALV

Hi I have some problem with the drilldown list.Actually i ve one table i.e.T_main where i have 4 records which is used for the first ALV .The Content of T_main table are ::Docs.Type Field Descriptions Field name No of Changes.1 B1E ORDNR_FI_...

Resolved! Converting a value to a number

Hi,Please find a small program code.data : a(18),result = a * 25 * 36 / 12.My question is ..'a' has a value 4,589. If I use this value in the calculation part, it gives me a dump.I need to interpret this value as a number and use it for the calculati...

DUMP

Hi Gurus,I am prepared the ALV code using custom container to display the fields in the output and to edit the field values in the output. Totally I am displaying 10 fields in the output among those 10 fields only 4 fields I want to display in edit m...

Resolved! IDOC for Goods Movements

Hi gurus,I am currently looking for IDOCs configuration in order to send (outbound) and receive (inbound) goods movements between SAP and a legacy system.Basically information about configuration( how to trigger IDOC outbound to legacy system), messa...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.