Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! package size in select query

Hi all,Can any body help for how to use package size in select statemtent.I want to seletc record in lot of 300 form 10k records.And i am using 4.6c version and wnat to know this statement (package size) is there in 4.6c.I know it is in 6.0.

Resolved! need tip for performace

hallowi wont option for this select for better perfomace (i haerd about up to 1 row but if i use it here i get the same results?) SELECT SINGLE pspnr pbukr FROM prps INTO (project_type ,l_pbukr) WHERE pspnr = ps_psp_pnr. SELECT SINGLE waers FRO...

Resolved! Is SQL faster than SE11?

Hi guys,i have a problem on using se11. Since the data in my table is more than 1 millard, when I use se11 or se16 to check how many data there is, it takes so long. Will it be faster if I user SQL Statement with ABAPlike select max ()from ...If not,...

Resolved! improve performance

how can i improve the below source code SELECT ATINN ATNAM FROM CABN INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE I_CABN. LOOP AT I_CABN. CASE I_CABN-ATNAM. WHEN 'Z_BP_SOURCE'. SOURCE = I_CABN-ATINN. WHEN 'Z_BP_VERTICAL'. VERT...

Resolved! help in smart form urgent

HALLOWi use lb bill invioce and i have a problem with format of dates, whan i print the invoice ,some time the format is o.k. like date 30.8.2007 and sometimes the format of dates is 08/30/2007 (wrong) and i dont do anything just print diffrent billw...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.