Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Error in LSMW IDOC

Hi,I am trying to develop and LSMW using IDOC Method.But when I perform Start Idoc Generation step , I am getting the following error message :-No partner exists with the name", type".Please could anyone of you help me with this .Regards,Sushanth H.S...

Transport issue

Hi,I created 3 RFC's and while creation, there is a zstructure, zfunction group for all these 3 and a subroutine in an sap suggested include for one of the RFC's. All these 3 are under 1 request. Even before moving to PRD an after the program is in Q...

Large file conversion

Has anyone out there had to deal with a large file conversion, i.e., the data to be loaded into R/3 is very large, too large to fit in an Excel file. Originally we suggested to the conversion team to put their data in an Excel file and we would flag ...

Error in Posting Documents

I am trying to post documents in FBS1 transaction using the Function module "<b>POSTING_INTERFACE_DOCUMENT</b>". However every time it is reading only the first line item and not proceeding further...Let me know how to fix this one. thank you. Below ...

SG141 by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mini Apps in PFCG

Hello gurus,I have one big doubt abt that miniapps. what is that and what is the need of that miniapps in pfcg. as per as my knowledge it will not use for role creation then y that option is there.iam very confused abt this miniapps.and one more thin...

Resolved! Logging to SAP via email?

Team,Is it possible to click (on a link) in the body of email to log on to SAP or get a Log on Pad?For example, when I send an email from SAP I want the user to click and be able to log on to SAP; OR at least get the log on pad.Any help is appreciate...

Resolved! RANGES

i Have declared a range R_matnr which gets its values from an internal table. I want to check if the R_Matnr values are present in the table MARA or not . If they are not present then simply flag an error message. What is the simplest procedure.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.