Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

import Users

Hi experts,I have 40 users in sandbox system and around 20 roles that I have setup in sandbox.Can anybody tell me step by step how to import them in Dev system? so I don't have to created them again. there is no Transport path setup between sandbox a...

Resolved! reg modulepool exit command

hi, iam doing modulepool programming in the bigging stage .while iam doing i have a doubt that idont know the difference between writing the exit case statment in PAI module and writing code for exit in seperate module out side PAI.please help me int...

ABAP Debug

hi all,I have been given a task to debug a problem in SAP ERP. If we run a SAP transaction, we get information message which is from custom message class. I am required locate & remove that message. I debugged the transaction but not able to locate t...

User exit

Hi,Iam working one userexit COPA0005 which having function module EXIT_SAPLKEII_002.Import parameters is I_ERKRSTable T_ITEMThe table is not refering any tables.My requirement is below1.Check if operating concern(I_ERKRS) is 0001 than go to step 2 el...

Resolved! SQL Problem

Dear all, I'm new in ABAP development. I got the runtime error for the following Open SQL statement: SELECT a1preis a1bedat b1matnr INTO TABLE it_price FROM eipa AS a1 JOIN eina AS b1 ON a1infnr = b1~infnr WHERE b1matnr IN ( SELECT mvkematnr FROM...

Resolved! Delete table records

Is it possible to loop through a table, examine each record anddelete the record if it meets a certain condition, all within the loop?Like:field-symbols <fs> like line of mytable.loop at mytable assigning <fs>.if <fs>-field_1 = someValue.delete ........

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.