Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! RFC or BAPI to display on web

Hi, what it is the difference between RFC and BAPI???i have to display STO details on web...So i need to write RFC or BAPI.. which is the best way to do it and why? Please someone help me to make a decision between RFC and BAPI...thannx in advan...

Enhacement in MM01 / MM02

Hi,I've a requirement to show a new dynpro in MM01 and MM02 in order to extend the material to more than one storage location.All the code is already done, but a need to find specific point (User Exit o BADI) in which I can place the call to my FM. I...

Resolved! Screen resolution

HelloDoes anybody know if there is a function which returns the resolution of the computer screen ?Ex : 800 * 600 pixels or 1280 * 1024 ?I need this information to adapt the size of a docking container.Thank you for your help.

VOFM Routines

Hi Gurus,In VOFM routines ( Copy Requirements, Data Transfer, requirements, Formulae), how to find what data/tables available in a particular routine.In the other words, if we want to modify these routines or when we add new routines, how to know wha...

FK02 - vendor details change

<b>Hi Experts,</b>I want to change the vendor details for ex. Our customer service people have wronly entered address data in the name field for around 1000 vendors . So i want to move those data from name field to address field (i.e) like in FK02 a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.