Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Exlusive permission

Dear friends, we have 3 plants. So i gave authorisation for particular plant to use. So the end user can access their plant only. now one of the user need to access all plant for one T.code j1id but for other T.Code he can acess only one plant.I am...

Resolved! BDC data upload

HiThink through call transaction i have uploaded 500 records, after that we found that between 300 and 400 records are not properly uploadedCan any body tell me how to approach the problem and resolve it.kris

regardng BAPI

HI EXPERTS, cud u plz tell me is der any BAPI existing for production order confirmation in production planning ,if yes plz send me how to use it with the parameters.i wud be grateful to you.....

Resolved! RFC or BAPI to display on web

Hi, what it is the difference between RFC and BAPI???i have to display STO details on web...So i need to write RFC or BAPI.. which is the best way to do it and why? Please someone help me to make a decision between RFC and BAPI...thannx in advan...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.