Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

technical spec preparation

Hello Experts ,,,,please tell me how to write a techinical specification for the program.please send me some links on what are the things to be considered in writing techinical specification.is technicalspecification is written by seeing the function...

Infotype Creation

Hi All, I have created a custom infotype with time constraint 2 which has the multiple records for pernr.( Similar to Infotype 0168).When i am inserting the record since there is same key for the pernr its not inserting the data in the table p...

Delivery Problem

Hi All,Orders created for different document type KB & OR are: KB : ABC OR : XYZ Through Transcation Code VL04 we can club both sales order into single delivery.I would like to create different delivery number for different order type .I...

IDoc Problem

Hi All,I am posting accounting document through IDocs with reference to Billing Document & Output type.Every thing is ok but I am facing problem when I am trying to multiple delivery assignments in FI Documents.Right now FI Document is generating thr...

BADI for Article Master

I am looking to add additional fields to the article master that are not already available, i want to impletment the BADIs: WSAM_BASIC, WSAM_PURS and WSAM_PLNTHow can I do to make these following fileds availabe: MARA-BRAND_IDMARA-MSTAEMARA-MSTDEMARA...

Problem with RPCALCG0

Hi ,While running RPCALCG0 for a range of personnel numbers,it is giving short dump saying 'IMPORT Error'.I have deleted the payroll results and trying to load again,but its giving short dump.It is accpeting single entries without fail.Can anyone ple...

Resolved! top of page

Dear Friends, Iam trying to print sy-pageno / total no of pages in top of page . iam doing the calculation part like this. DATA:a TYPE i, b TYPE i, check. a = sy-linct - 14. b = sy-dbcnt / a. c = TRUNC( b ). check ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.