Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Exit for sales order?

Hi Friends,I have one requirement related to sales order creation.when i entered the qty in sales order item it should validate whether this qty is multiple of minimum order qty maintained in material master in view of sales Sales Organization 1.othe...

selection-screen problem

Hi All,I have the report which contains the selection screen, after that i am including one include program which conatins the slection-screen. When I am included this include in Main report , I am unable to view the include selection screen. text el...

Resolved! Excel Sheet problem

Hi Frnds, When I am Displaying Time field in excel sheet the format is changing the field reference I am using is TVRO-FAHZTD, i wnt to print time in HHHHH:MM formatThanks,Y.ravi kumarMessage was edited by: ravi kumar

Resolved! Error in background on GUI_UPLOAD.

Hi,If i run a report in background which contains the function module : GUI_UPLOAD it is getting the error message as 'Error uploading C:\Documents and Settings\...' .do the gui_upload wont execute in background?.Please suggest.Usefull anwers will be...

Neslinn by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

regarding lock database table

Hello expert.below is my requirement.while count <> 0.do some processing to fill wa_tab.append wa_tab to i_tab.endwhile.modify db_tab from table i_tab.Now i want to lock records at the time of update database record.please let me which one of below c...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.