Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! at selection-screen output.

Hi frnds,In the below selection screen.SELECT-OPTIONS PMATNR FOR MARA-MATNR.SELECT-OPTIONS PSORG FOR MVKE-VKORG NO INTERVALS.PARAMETERS PEXCLU LIKE MARA-MTART.According to my client's requirement , when PEXCLU value is given as ZPRT or ZMAT ,then sal...

Resolved! Regarding Acces Key

Dear All,I am going to made some changes in Standard Report. But it asking for acces key. So where I can find that access key. What are the steps. As I have sap.service.com user id and password. But dont know the exact way ...that how to find the acc...

Step loops

Hi All,i have a requirement like the screen is made of Step loops and initially user want the step loops in the disable mode except one field and once he enter the value in that field corresponding row shold become enable, i have tried making with th...

manual transports

Hi,What do we mean by 'manual transport'. our team manager is asking to do a manual transport of a role. what is the difference between manual and auto transportation processes. If there is difference plz tell me how to do manual transports?ThanksRam...

Resolved! Customize CJI3

Hi all,I have got a requirement to customize the transaction 'CJI3' (which I have done). When we execute the transaction CJI3, it asks for controlling area thru a pop up. I have been able to remove the pop up and set up a default value by calling the...

Logic for time check

Hi all,I want to check the given starttime and endtime against the db record start time and endtime.for example, if the dbrecord statrtime and endtime is 08:00:00 and 16:00:00, the time enterd by the user should not collide with the db stime and etim...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.