Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Table Control

Hi All,I create a ztable and zreport (<b>having both same fields</b>).. after that i create a table control using <b>ztable as db table</b>. its working........but...Issue is that when i update or modify ztable (or any change in ztable), my table con...

alv filter not working

Dear all,In my alv report if char field is there like Kunnr, Maktx and when i am filtering its not working its showing blank value.where as when i am using some Numric or Int value like VBELN or ERDAT and Filtering its working fine.what will be the ...

Resolved! "OPTIONS" in CALL TRANSACTION

HI Experts,Kindly provide the use and when is it neccessary to use the parameter "OPTIONS" in CALL TRANSACTION?I created a BDC for transaction HUINV01 and HUINV05 (both transactions are for handling unit inventory documents). Is it neccessary to use ...

Batch data comm.

Hi, can anybody plz drop me a piece of code for running BDC for the transactions 'ME21' & 'ME51' transaction, in which BDC trable control will be occuring.Your help is verymuch required for these two BDC table control code.Thanks in advance...Than...

Resolved! query

Hi expertsi have the following query, it contains faulty data, it returns all kdaufs which is not match with itab-kdauf, can u tell me whats the error in this query. can we check bwart field as follows.select a~mblnr a~kdauf a~kdpos...

Resolved! Material Master

Hi,I am changing material data through a standard LSMW object, which uses RMDATIND program. When I change a material, i am able to see all the changes in the log (Environment Menu -> Display Changes). But through the standard program the changes ar...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.