Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ALV Report coloring columns

In my ALV report I am displaying SO & DN as separate columns. I want to give them each a different color. In my BUILF_FIELDCATALOG, I tried the following but that gives them the same color i.e. blue. I would like to give them different colors. Also i...

LSMW to upload infotype data

Hi,I need to upload folowing data for InfoType0000 using LSMW...Start DateEnd DatePersonnel numberAction typeReason for ActionCustomer Specific StatusEmployee StatusSpecial Payment StatusPositionPersonnel AreaEmployee GroupEmployee SubgroupCan any on...

Resolved! help neede

Hi Guys, i have a situation. I have 2 fields material number and serial number. Now the client wants that if i key in a material number and then press F4 in the serial number then all the values for equi-sernr for that particular material numbe...

Resolved! I/O default text

Hi all!I'm doing a Screen with an I/O box where users specify the name of a file. I'd like to have a default name already present when Screen appears, so users can use it.Then, I'd like to modify this default name when user click on a button already ...

Resolved! LSMW user-defined routine error

Hi, I have a problem with the routines in the LSMW. This is want I am doing:1. created a project & subproject.2. copied 4-5 objects from another project3. copied all the user routines.4. ran the objects fine.After a few days I have copied a new obje...

2 check box per row ?

hi friends...now i m using selection-screen. in my screen i hav 10 check box..i want those 10 as 2 columns ie 5 in one column and another 5 in another column..note..i tried with begin of line stmt in selection-screen. it will come but selection-text ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.