Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ALV with objects

Hi , I am new to the concept of ALV with OOP ,I have built an internal table to be displayed , it is required that it need to be editable at the report screen , so I will have to use oops . I have been going through the sflight examples , Since I hav...

LSMW Using BAPI

I would like to use LSMW to change CRM Business Partner data via BAPI. I have located the correct BAPI to use, but I now need to perform the proper port config, Partner profile setup, etc. Does anyone have straightforward documentation on how to c...

Resolved! Validation

Hi gurus,I have written the following code for one of my scenario, but its giving me an error 'statement is not accessible' at the statement where I have started my loop at it_tab02.DATA: it_tab01 like zbs_fix_allocate occurs 0 with header line.data:...

Select-options problem

hiI want to enter single values into Select-Options on the selection screenI sometimes need to enter more than 20,000 entries as single values in the selection screen.But when I run the program for more than 6K single values I face a dumpCan you plea...

SRET transaction

Hi guru's,I have a requirement like i need to add the report name in sret transaction at > Controlling > Cost center Accounting > Master data Is this the duty of technical or functional. If technical please let me know how to do this.

Resolved! bapi_goodsmvt_create

hi from my bapi code i need to get the materialdocuemnt and i need to use it in select querry. please let me know how to get the material document from bapi, please correct my select querry, or i need to use internal table or loop...loop at itab.sele...

SM58 Error ??

Hi All,I am sending an custom IDoc thru one SAP system to another using fm MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE. I have RFC connection from sender system to receiverBut after sending the IDoc i checked in the SM58 , it giving error that <b>Name or password is inco...

Resolved! ALV Group by

In my ALV report, I would like to group by Sales Order. How to accomplish this. Thank you WHEN 'VBELN_VA'. wa_fieldcatalog-seltext_l = 'Order No.'. wa_fieldcatalog-reptext_ddic = 'Order No.'. wa_fieldcatalog-emphasize = ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.