Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

MB22 - delete reservation - user exit

hi all,while deleting reservation thr' transcation MB22 i want to add that history in SLG1 log. i have created object and subobject in SLG0 but need to add the code for creating and adding entry to logwhere should i add it? i tried to add that code i...

VB09104 by Active Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Menu enhancement using BADI

Hi All,Using TCODE : SE18Enter BADI Defination : z_badiShort Text : sampleUncheck Filters and Multiple UseEnter Program name : <b>zprog</b> Enter FCODE : +ZMNUEnter Short Text : sampleI was wrote the code in the <b>zprog</b>write 'menu enhancement...

Resolved! DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST

Hello! I run ECC 6.0 with Oracle 10.2 on Windows.If I enter into the system the following error comes up:<b>DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST.</b> <b>The debugger shows checkpoint by the "select *"from table DOKTL.</b>Can someone help with this issue?Thank y...

Inbound SD IDOC invoice

Dear All,I am struggling to find inbound SD invoice IDOC. Any idea which standard IDOC fuc is used ?Process - SAP is acting as backend system to receive customer invoiceI could see IDOCs for FI posting Accounting document Idoc for cre...

Select From BSEG

HiThe below mentioned piece of code is throwing a dump in Production system.Is there any way of alternate selection. IF NOT it_pos[] IS INITIAL. SELECT * FROM bseg INTO TABLE it_bseg FOR ALL ENTRIES IN it_pos ...

Deployed actions.xml

Dear all,A few months ago, i found where i could see the content of UMErole.xml and custom deployed actions.xml, but i don't remember where.Can i see the content in visual administrator? In configtool?So far, i dont see my own defined actions in the ...

VF11 Transaction ?

Hi,When using tcode VF11 for cancelling the Billing Document. I want to capture the new document number which is generated for that billing docuemnt. Is there any BADI or user exit available to capture the new document number.regards,Navneeth K.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.