Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SSL

Hi,we hav e a fully trusted SSL certificate on both the ABAP and J2EElisteners for the XI systems. As an example, on abc.Accessing the J2EE stackhttps://abc.com:50001/index.html we have alreadygenerated a self-signed certificate registered toabc.com....

advantage of BAPI over BDC

hi to all abap gurus my querry is aas follows Iam uploading the material master data(mm01) using bdc call transaction method .but there is one standard bapi for this BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA. then what is the use of BAPI over the BDC . and can u pls ...

Resolved! PACKAGES

Hi there geeks, I want to know , it is necessary have a package for every object ( or a group of objects with something in common) Z ( or Y) that you develop or you could use the same for all ?. Which one is the best practice???

selection date

hi experts i have selection date in the following format format. zdate : IBT2007070120070901 (2007.07.01 - 2007.09.01) i want to separate the to date and from date and store in a variable. pls help,how can i do. bcoz, i want to do a c...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.