Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

To fetch all constants

Hi Experts, How can we fetch all the data constants that are used in a report by using a report? My idea is, "I used some data constants in a report. Now I want to write a report that accepts the report name as input and all the data constants th...

Berinath by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CDS Delete adjacent records

Experts, I am creating a CDS view. Input: Material, Plant and Storage Location. I am filtering data from MSEG for Matl, plant and Stor.loc combination. My requirement is to fetch the latest Posting date(MSEG-BUDAT_MKPF) against Material and Plant ...

CDS view group by fields

Hi There, Should the number of columns/fields be same in select and 'group by' for a CDS view, getting below error when grouping by required fields. Trying to get the unique record based on STLNR and IDNRK from STPO table.

Resolved! Search help from 2 tables

Hello Experts,I have two Z tables. The structure of first table is : Plant, Inspection type and template. The structure of second table is Language and template.Now I want to create a search help in which I have 4 fields for selection : Plant, Inspec...

E-Mail Signature

Dear Team, we need to send e-mails with signature, our system is ECC 6.0 EHP8 + SAP Netweaver 7.5. First step would be using the signatures implemented from STRUST (smime) for system-mails (sap.system@...) with signature to external recipients, c...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.