Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Data from BI query

Hi ,I'm stuck on an Abap programI have to execute a Bex Query then store the retreived data, the old logic uses classe cl_RSR_Query_variables, this doesn't exist any more.I want to keep my logic and substitute only the type of my query variablehere i...

hi all buttons in alv

hi alli want to keep all the standard buttons as it is and creat my own button in standard tool bar.how is it possible to keep all standards button in application tool bar and creat my own buttons in standard tool bar.remainder : when u create your...

Resolved! Internal Table issue

Hi gurus, I am trying to insert data from one of my internal table to one of my custom or Z table and for this I have written the following code:data: begin of it_temp_item occurs 0, mode1(1), progid(11), prodid(20), volum...

BADI PHAP_SEARCH_PA

Hello everyone,I am trying to add new columns to the output of BADI (called with transaction PHAP_SEARCH_PA) of appraisal listings. Could not find the right place to add and enhance in the BADI. How can I do this?Thx in advance,Ali

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.