Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Help on READ_TEXT

Hi Friends,I am using READ_TEXT fm to read text .Can i know from which i can get all the storred text data for OBJECT-EKPO.OBJECT ID -F01.When i see in STXL and STXH no values for any object values i gave ,But when i execute the program values are co...

Resolved! one simple question.

Hi All, Can any one tell me which event in Reports(Initialization,At selection-screen,on field,output,start-of-selection,end-of-selection) is similar to PBO event of Module pool?Points are rewarded for correct answer .Thanks,Priya.

Resolved! Error in system log

HI all, this is not a security query, but I need help in this regard.Following error msg i showing in system log. I'm getting this error whenever i'm trying to read the Job in SM37. And in some cases I'm unable to see the spool list which is generate...

Resolved! updating logic

IF W_COUNT > 0.loop at t_zcore. VAR1 = 'BCS'.VAR2 = t_zcore-ZDUMMY.VAR3 = t_zcore-ZCAM.CONCATENATE VAR1 VAR2 VAR3 INTO T_ZZBARCODE-ZZBARCODE SEPARATED BY '|'.CLEAR VAR1.CLEAR VAR2.CLEAR VAR3.loop at T_ZZBARCODE. update ZY310 set ZBARC...

Resolved! Information regarding Workflows.

Can some body please send me some gud material on Workflows to my Mail ID. phani.vemulapalli@gmail.comIt would be gud if it is using classes rather than Business Objects as i know Classes well.Or you suggest me the best way to learn Work flows.Thank ...

Regarding HR data retrival

Hi,when I am trying to retrive data from four infotypes ( 0000, 0001, 0016, 0105 ) with single provide statement & with selection screen fields( aedtm, bukrs, massn) then it is giving incorrect data.why like this.Its very urgent , give me reply.R...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.