Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

AL11 Detecting file

Hello everybody,I'm looking for the way execute a specific program, when a folder in AL11 is filled.I've a program that send a file into AL11, I want to generate something making an other program to be lanched an process file.Thanks in advance.

A beginner's basic question

Hello everybody ,I am new to Abap development and just starting out to play around in a test system at my disposal.My question is this .....I read about Explicit and Implicit Enhancement Options being present in Standard programs. As far as possible ...

Resolved! Regarding Drill down

Dear all,I have an interactive ALV report. When i double click on PO number,if user has authorization to change then drill down should take user to ME22N.if user has authorization only to display then drill down should take to ME23N.if user does not ...

SELECT

HI Guysiam using following part of query, SELECT mseg~BWART from mseg inner join mkpf on mkpfmblnr EQ msegmblnr into table itab where mkpf~budat in zdate and mseg~werks in zp...

reg. SE24 events

Hi all,In SE24 i want to learn the use of events. Could any buddy suggest me what are the possible events that we can use in SE24.If possible give me some steps that i can try in SE24 for making a test demo..plesRegards,pradeep phogat

XVBAP-CUOBJ is BLANK in VA01

Hi experts,Upon initial creation of Sales Order document in VA01. Before I press the SAVE button in VA01, XVBAP-CUOBJ is BLANK. I need this XVBAP-CUOBJ to update the characteristics value of the header item when I press the save button but this is no...

date format problem

hi all, suggest me some function module for date format( from dd.mm.yyyy to yyyymmdd).when i am passing sy-datum through bdctable to f-53 transaction code screen.in sy-datum i have <b>dd.mm.yyyy</b>. and when it goes to on screen (in document date,an...

Resolved! AT NEW

I have an internal table i_vbep which contains VBEP POSNR ETENR MBDAT 0000000001 000010 0001 09/06/2007 0000000001 000020 0001 09/06/2007 0000000001 000020 0002 09/07/2007 0000000002 000020 0001 09/06/2007 0000000002 000020 0002 09/08/2007 0...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.