Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Idoc Testing! Need help!

Hi! (Please give answers specific to my question & pls read below) i want to test idoc outbound as well as inbound. First Consider inbound, I ve read previous posted threads it was mentioned goto>we19> give idoc no I want to know <b>what i...

Finding user-exits

Hi Experts,1.How to find the screen Exits and Menu Exits for any Transaction code? I know how to find thru SMOD by giving package name and thru MODSAP table.I also know a Z-program is there to find.But i want to find thru SAP program.Like Call Custom...

Doubt in table control

Hi expertsActually I have a internal table having data which is not from any ztables,it is from standard tables.Now, I want to display the internal table values into table control.I dont know how to do, please advice me and give the sample code also....

ALV filter

hi experts,I wanna use the filter of ALV.. why doesn't it work. what should i set when i output the alv.i use the CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'. CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' EXPORTING I_INTERFACE_CHECK = ' ' i_b...

Doubt on User Exits!!!

Hi,Suppose if i create a project using CMOD transaction. how can i use that project and where i can use the same.For ex: i will create a project with the name "ZTEST1" and select one enhancement name, further will implement some code in the respectiv...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.