Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! RS_VARI_V_TODAY

Hi all,,What does this function module do RS_VARI_V_TODAY do in the attributes of a variant??Is there any difference of a 1 ) program being manually run on background and 2) when it is run as a job background??w...

Plz Urgent

Hi,Can anyone send me description or code to create a connection to MSACCESS Database and Upload Data from there into my SAP Tables. I dont want to use EXCEL i only want to use Access only.Thanks,Usman Malik

user exits vs badi

hi all, one of my friends who is working in real time said to me , whenever a need for enhancement arises, its always better to use badi over user exit. he said , if v add our code in BADI , and in future if any problem arises with BADI , SAP wil tak...

SMODISRC table

Hii need the information on SMODISRC table Operation type field documentaion.the values are as follows.ALL Unit overlayNEW New unitREPA Modification without supportTRSL Translation entryIMP Business Add-In - ImplementationMOD Modifications to sources...

ALVusing OOABAP

Hi All,I want Display the Interactive ALV GRID.I have two alv grids like vbak nad vbap data in intial screen. when i select on the filter button I need to have the vbak and vbap both data in the next screen.I want to do this by OOABAP.Can anybody sen...

Resolved! Doubts

HI All.I have some Doubts.1.Database Table is Client Dependent or Independent? How?2.How many user Can create with in same Client?3.How many Client can create with in same user?4.How can say Sap script is Client Dependent ?Reward all helpfull answers...

control break stmts in alv

hai to all. can anybody working with conrol break statements in 'ALV'. In ALV's no need of loop stmts but when we r workinh with 'at new statements ' it should be within loop. how can i work with alvs . plz help me....... thanks in regards. satya

About Internet service....

Hi,This is about internet service. I have link for internet service, I was entered into that, I have number of screens in that, from these screens i have to find out one screen in the internet service program, as u know we have many number of module ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.