Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Secondary Index Urgent

HI all,I have created a secondary index for database table BSIS, considering GJAHRKOSTL SHKZG BUDAT fields to improve the performace of a report. I transported the request from development to quality and production systems. It reflected in quality b...

Resolved! R/3

Hi experts In SAP R/3 i.e 3 means Presentation server , Application Server , Database ServerOr Development , quality , ProductionPlease clear my Point.thanks

Error

Hi all, I got run time error from this program, pls verify its urgrent.ThankssivaREPORT zfi_monthly_os_re NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING.************************************************************************ TABLES ...

Resolved! ALV Checkbox

I need to add a checkbox to my ALV report. I am using REUSE_ALVI need to set the outputlen to 3 but the len is defaulted to 7 and does not change. Also I need to ungray the checkbox. I tried hotspot, but that brings the hand symbol out which I dont n...

Resolved! Module Pool Transcation

Hi all,I have a requirement that i have to create 2 transactions(ZT01 , ZTO2) for the Same screen Number(9000). But the screen contains different functionality. i.e. the GUI Status and the Title are different. How to do this??

Regarding Web Services

Hi Rich,i have built one application i.e. one program in ABAP, which has some 10-15 Dialog Screens in it, but the requirement is to call that program from an external Website , i am totally dumbstruck, and have no clue on how to do it, my last Query ...

Resolved! variant creation using a program

Hi I want to create a variant for RIMODGEN program using another wrapper programBut I dont know how to save the values for a particular variant in RIMODGENSay I want to append values to the material parameter on selection screen of RIMODGEN using a v...

Resolved! Common Include

HI Guys, i have written a common include which should be used by any program. The include consists of generating the spool and writing to PDF.But i have a problem with the piece of code belowIF WF_VALID <> SPACE. NEW-PAGE PRINT ON PARAMETERS WF_...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.