Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Developep custom report calling standard ragitt_alv01.I have displayed the fields like Asset class,Assets Desc , Aquisition, Retirement, Dep for year etc.,But what i need is when i double click Aquisition field i need to get the details like Asset No...

Regarding invoice Duplication

Hi All,Got struck with a issue. please help me out in this. I need to check the duplication of invoice when i post a document in F-42. It also a country specific as well. so can anyone pls suggest me which method i can use and how to use it. I apperi...

Extended F key assignment

Anybody know of this? What is this feature and how to use it.Is it possible to assign our own choice of fast path, for eg (CNTRL + A) for any action on subscreen?Is it possible to assign Function Key to push button that is present on subscreen?

DYNAMIC INTERNAL TABLE -HELP

Hi Experts , Iv tried to create a dynamic internal table. and display the same using REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.i have not recreated any field catalog and have Tried to use the function module LVC_TRANSFER_TO_SLIS.The ALV gets displayed but im not able ...

Resolved! New Report for MB5T.

Dear All,The new report program needs to be copied from the program RM07MTRB. In addition to the standard fields given in MB5T report we need to include few more new fields. They are Merchandise Category, Delivery document number, Date, Goods Issue D...

Resolved! ale audit steps

Hi,Can anybody please explain ale audit steps.1. i am sending idocs from send1 rece1. how i can i know the status of outbound idocs using ale auditi want to know the process behinds this.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.