Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! page number in report program

Hello All,I am having a problem while displaying details in a report program. I am printing page number details in my top-of-page event. I am using sy-pagno field. Even my report contains more than 1 page, I am not able to see the page number getting...

Resolved! RSLDAPSYNC_USER

Hi all,I need some help in configuring LDAPMAP to make report RSLDAPSYNC_USER working correctly.LDAP connection to MS Active Directory works properly and I extended the schema with the result of report RSLDAPSCHEMAEXTEND.In LDAPMAP, I registered my A...

Resolved! "Hide" Problem

Hi,I hace used the statement "HIDE" as follows:<code>loop at itab1. Write:/ itab1-flag as checkbox itab1-field1, itab1-field2, itab1-field3.Hide: itab1-flag, itab1-field1, itab1-field2...

Resolved! FUNCTION bupa_address_add

Hi,I'm trying to understand bupa_address_add function module.At the end of this function, it calls the followings:Call BAdI for the address data. PERFORM address_badi_call ON COMMIT. PERFORM address_data_save ON COMMIT. PERFORM data_save ON ...

how to use BAPI in program

Hii have some data in the Legacy file and i have to update in SAP. For that I have to use BAPI, which is ME_DIRECT_INPUT_SOURCE_LIST in the program not in LSMW.so i have to useFunction ME_INITIALIZE_SOURCE_LIST to initialize the structures and tabl...

V.V.Urgent

Hi,I am Using Transaction IE03,I need to put one push button in the menu bar , so that we i press the button it should enter into my screen which i develop.So My query is ,1) How to insert a push button in th menu bar for standard transaction IE03,2)...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.