Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! User-Exit Problem

Hi allCurrently i am working on me21n, me22n, me23n wellIn Purchase order>item>Custmer data.Under customer data tab i am having the three fields.Three fileds are Tooling indicator, ref.matnr from ekpo.If i want insert the same three fields in purchas...

Regarding Exits

Hi All,In tcode QM02 (when notification type is Q2) when i click on complete button(flag sign button) i want to check the value in vendor ,if it is empty i have to msg.I want to know whether any exit is there for the fcode(ARCH)(wh is fcode of compl...

Cannot maintain data in SM30

I added 2 fields in DB then i generated a table view object so that users can through sm30 to maintain data. Once i transport the reqeust to production and then maintain the data, system alert me that "Client has status 'not modifable'. Acutally, som...

Resolved! transient object to persistent

Hi all,How can I make persistent a previously created transient object? I mean, is there any other way of making it persistent instead of executing method CREATE_PERSISTENT( attributes ) ??Maybe something like: MyTransientObject = Agent->Create_Trans...

Writing files in UTF-8 format

Hi,Our system is unicode enable and I want to write a file in UTF-8 format.I'tried the following syntax. OPEN DATASET l_filename FOR OUTPUT IN TEXT MODE ENCODING UTF-8.and OPEN DATASET l_filename FOR OUTPUT IN TEXT MODE ENCODING defaultBut when I ch...

Extra tab in ME21N

hello folks,I am trying to add a new tab in ME21N header level. I implemented the badi... ME_GUI_PO_CUST.here is my code in the implementationmethod IF_EX_ME_GUI_PO_CUST~SUBSCRIBE.break kcnxa34.DATA: ls_subscriber LIKE LINE OF re_subscribers.we want ...

Resolved! SORT IN ALV with Objects

Hi , I want to build a sort table for my ALV output to show duplicate values only once. Currently I have three fields : material number , description and quantity , that are being repeated for all entries. How to use a sort and how to pass it to the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.