Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! control break statments

Hi all in control break statments AT NEW COMMAND will provide astrik and blank in the out put in right side of the column.why! in the case of on change of it will not give astrik and blank on the right side of the column in the out put . wh...

Limit of the ALV

Hi!!I have 2 questions:1.- How many columns can be show the ALV? The problem is that I have a requirement to show 90, but not if it is possible...2.- how to hide columns nonrequired? The problem is that when I indicate to it, for example, that ...

Connection to Webservice.

Hi,I need to connect to Webservice & send some information to Webserive from ABAP Funcion Module.I used the following code W_URL = 'http://inetdev/matt/payflowpro/ccprocess.asmx?op=processPayment'. CALL METHOD CL_HTTP_CLIENT=>CREATE_BY_URL EX...

DYNP_READ_VALUES isnt working

Guyz,i have two fields on my screen (se51). I used VRM_SET_VALUES fm to fill teh drop down of first field (FLD1). Now i have POV event for FLD2 which i want to show values based on FLD1 value..... to read FLD1 value, i used DYNP_READ_VALUES which isn...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.