Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Just a wild idea

Hi everyone!I just came up with an idea (a little bit off the hook idea) and thought of asking you guys for your input.. _Do you have any idea of a game that I can develop in SAP using ABAP?Hahaha.Appreciate any input. _

regd : screens

hi,I have designed a screen 9001 in module pool program. that screen includes images as well as some data.i want to print that screen.I used Set pf-status in that screen but in that print option is enabled.but if i click that i am unable to print .P...

Resolved! BADI

Hi Friends, Can you plz send me the simple stepwise example of BADI. So that I can implement and understand it. Plz.......plz...Thanks all.Pradip Pawar

select query problem

hi friends, i am selecting vbeln from vbrk . and fkimg netwr from vbrp. i am able to get values for first line item only. how to slect for multiple line item. SELECT kschl knumv kwert kposn FROM konv INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF T...

BTE in background process

Hi, I need to create a BTE for update field BSEG-SGTXT in a FI document generated by transaction F110.For test, I have created function module Z_SAMPLE_PROCESS_00001430, and insert this code:FUNCTION z_sample_process_00001430.*"----""Interfase local*...

Resolved! i/o field in screen programming

the default data type of i/o field in the screen programming is char(1). how can we declare it as char(10), i want to capture the value of the field in one screen to another field in other screen... in doing this i am able to get only the first chara...

SG141 by Active Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.