Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hi Experts,I want to create FI Doc through BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST. but I do not know how to get the below fields for import parameters DOCUMENTHEADER:OBJ_TYPEOBJ_KEYBUS_ACTI try to use the function module GET_NEXT_FI_DOCUMENT_NUMBER to get above...

Resolved! BDC

hi guru'sWe are trying to build an BDC for va02 traction. The BDC work fine but in some case where the line items are more than 8 records that doesn't get updated i.e. that the line items which are displayed on the screen that gets updated but wh...

Resolved! My loop is not working

Hi Guru's,This is my program . There is no syntax error but while debugging this below loop it is not working( LOOP AT i_vbrk WHERE vbeln = i_vbak-vbeln. ), Please correct my program if anything is wrong or suggest me what do to.REPORT zsdr_omvsa4...

Re: URGENT: - REGARDING FIELD

HI I am using transaction code MB5B and i am getting d data but i want to search d field among d tables where amount in currency field(dmbtr) present in bsim or bseg table ,but i want to have dat field which use to display d calculation of d field (d...

Resolved! Print Preview dump in ALV

Hi Folks,I am displaying an ALV which is having some fields which can be editable and then storing the edited alv contents into one more internal table and displaying it again.So far it is fine but,When I am pressing the print preview button in ALV ...

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change value in BADI

I want to change value of field afnam based on the following code below in BADI ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST.But this code give me endless loop. Is there anything missing in my coding?Please correct me, Thank you. data : obj_pr type MEREQ_ITEM, wa_e...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.