Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

MM06E005 enhancement

hi,if anyone has displayed table control in item level tab for ME21n/2n/3n using enhancement MMO6E005 please send me some code sample as it is very urgent for me. I tried but i can display the values only for simple fields but not in table control. ...

RAPOST2000 - Enhancement

Hi all,Using RAPOST2000, when a Depreciation entry is posted for a GL account, the program needs to be enhanced so that, the text field (BSEG-SGTXT) needs to be populated with a value. <i>In the old system 4.0B, with program RABUCH00, BDC field and v...

Resolved! SOST - SAP Connect

Hi Experts,SAP has a transaction called SOST.It provides a standard interface for external communication.Is there an SAP standard program / transaction to delete all requests which have been generated?Any help would be appreciated.Thanks and Regards,...

Resolved! count field in intarnal table

hallowi have intarnal table with pernr and somtimes it with one pernr and somtimes it with more how can i check the table if have more then one pernr.i give exampleitabpernr <b><----one pernr in table</b>100100100 itabpernr<b><-------3 pernr</b>100...

Mail Sending In a BDC

Hi all, I am running a BDC for a particular transaction and uploading an excel file.. Now what i want is that if there is an error , a mail should go to a specific group of users that there was an error.. Can any of you guide me how i should proceed?...

Application server to SAP

Hi, I need to read a file from application server and then use BAPI_EXCHRATE_CREATEMULTIPLE to upload the currency exchange tables in SAP... Can any one guide me how i should proceed. A code to run a BAPI will be helpful as i am quite new to using ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.