Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! migo tcode

when we run MIGO we getmat doc noitem nodescuomand qtynow for goods reciept i want to know the accepted qty and rejected qtycan somebody please give me the tables??thanx in advance

Movement type in mseg

hi expertsi want to know the relation between movement types of mseg101 is for goods reciept122 is for goods rejected321 is for goods acceptednow my prob is how can i know for a particular mblnr that how many goods were accepted and how many goods we...

Resolved! Drag and Drop

Hi,How can we handle Drag and Drop for difference Objects?I have on the left side of my Screen Tree Control made by ALV and on the Right Side 2 ALV List. First ALV List contains CostCenters and second contains Locations.And Tree has 2 Folders. one fo...

Resolved! abap-- urgent

hi all.. can any one provide me with the links od the site tat provide me with the abap tips on performance tuning in abap,reports, ALV smart forms,IDOC, DDIC objects .. and entire abap..thnx

Resolved! Transport requests

Hi Everyone , 1.Can anybody tell me what is the difference in transactions se09 and se10. 2.Also what is the role of "package" assignment while creating a TR.3.What care should be taken while deleting/changing ownership of any TR....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.