Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ALV

HI All, Plz tell me what is the use of REUSE_ALV_VARIANT_DEFAULT_GET function module in ALV. And please tell me one simple example with using this function.Thanks.Pradip Pawar

Resolved! reg:Graphical view in workflow

Hi to all,Now i am having IDES ECC 6.0 , I had put the TC SWDD i am getting workflow screen. But i couldnt find out the graphical view of that screen.But the graphical view and all i can get through ECC 5.0 version.Kinldy do the helpful.Thanks,Sankar...

p291102 by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Maintaining Status

Hi,While am maintaining status, there are some default function keys assigned like F2, F9, SHIFT-F2.. I could not remove the default values assigned to them.. I wud like them to be empty. How to do that?Regards,Kalai

Viewing Table Content

Hi,Does anyone know of the transaction which i can view the contents of variable. These contents include single multiple selections. It is similar to SE11 and SE16 but i will be able to see the content of the single multiple selection in a different ...

Resolved! BDC Error

Hi all, i am running a BDC program for tcode MM01, but when i run the program through SM35, i get an error saying "<b>No batch input data available for screen 0060</b>"How to resolve it.? have a txt file i presentation server, an itab which fills dat...

fields w.r.t tables

Hi Experts, im kalyan. i want the fields w.r.t. the tables . i can post my fields . This is related to SD . main criteria of this object is to generate the UNINVOICED SHIPMENT LIST1 Sold to Party : Sold to Party - 2 Name : Ship to Par...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.